- GDPR will require all organisations that trade within Europe to focus on identifying and retrieving personal data of employees, customers such as names, addresses or financial data.
- The “Subject Access Request” response time will decrease from 40 days down to 30 days. It takes an average of 60 days for an organisation to respond to a Subject Access Request.
- The new “Right to be Forgotten/Removed” rule will allow employees, customers to request that you identify and retrieve all the digital information you hold on them and then remove it entirely from your systems.
- Our solution is a low cost software product that discovers Sensitive and Personal Identifiable Information within all types of structured and unstructured documents, produce intelligent reports and take actions.
- Automate the process for managing Right to be Forgotten & Subject Access Request’s.
- Uses Artificial Intelligence based on Pattern Matching to ensure sensitive key word accuracy.
- Comply with GDPR sensitive data regulations & avoid substantial fines & reputational damage.
Achieving GDPR data compliance
in three simple steps
- Discovers Sensitive & Personal Identifiable Information within all types of structured & unstructured documents
- Connect to File Shares, SharePoint, Office 365, OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, emails and databases
- Understand all versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, photocopies & images
- Includes Artificial Intelligence with Pattern Matching to ensure key word accuracy.
- Build interactive reports to make informed decisions
- Score sensitive words or phrases based on the level of exposure.
- A fully automated process for responding to Right to be Forgotten & Subject Access Request’s.
- Produce a Word of PDF document that can be sent to the person making the inquiry.
- Full audit trail showing inquiry, confirmation & response dates.
- Delete or redact documents containing sensitive information